Very charming, 4 bedroom,2.5 bath split level ,in desirable Drexel Hills of New Cumberland. From the moment you enter, you'll notice the large living room with a large window that fills the home with light. The Dining Area is open to the living room and has crown molding, patio doors that lead to a three season sunroom. The sunroom has a window surround, two skylights, ceiling fan, and cable. The eat-in kitchen with a tile backsplash has a new stainless steel sink, microwave, disposal, dishwasher, smooth top range, refrigerator. The second and third levels features 4, very generous sized bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a full bath, one of the bedrooms has built-ins. The 4th level features a separate, very large bedroom. Large Lower Level Family Room, ceiling fan and brick fireplace with gas logs, making this room warm and cozy. The powder room is adjacent to the family room. Other features are 2 car garage, central air, and "winter views" of Harrisburg Skyline! This home is conveniently located to all major highways, downtown Harrisburg. It is also close to the shops and restaurants on Bridge Street. The elementary, middle and high schools nearby.
Single Family, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,257 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,005 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 252 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price